Tuesday, November 13, 2007

4 Great Reasons to License the Enterprise CAL for Exchange 07

1. Exchange Hosted Services. I implemented EHS in August of 07 and since then on average about 90% of my incoming mail is stopped by EHS thereby saving my proccessing time and power of my edge servers. Not to mention an avg of 400mb/day of internet traffic.

2. Forefront Security for Exchange: So i've got EHS scanning with 3 engine types and Forefront scanning with three different engine types. I sleep well at night. Forefront has also been great for attachement blocking and quarantine.

3. Unified Messaging. Gotta get rid of audix ASAP. Can't wait to have voicemail to email implemented. I'm still waiting on our S8700 SIP gateway to start working though :-)

4. Per-User/Per-Distribution List Journaling: The snoops in HR love this feature.

1 comment:

jknightly said...

I guess i should have said 5 great reasons. I was able to get rid of 2 vendors, one spam and one virus and save about 16k /year.